FashionMix values the privacy of its visitors, users and customers and our Personal Data Protection Policy is very clear and transparent. We have taken all measures to ensure that your user information is not accessible to third parties for any malicious acts.
DATA WE COLLECT FROM USERS
- Every user registered in the FashionMix online shop will provide freely their personal data such as two names, delivery address, contact phone number and an e-mail for the purpose of processing of their orders and their proper sending to them. It is possible to submit data such as two names, delivery address and telephone to a third party (a courier company) for the purpose of making the delivery.
- We will never disclose your e-mail to third parties!
- In case of payment by bank card we never record its holder’s data.
- While the users visit and look through the FashionMix online shop, we track down the pages visited by them and the time they spent in the website by the analytical tool Google Analytics. The information collected there may only be used by the team of FashionMix for the purpose of improvement of their user experience.
- Users can also log in the FashionMix online shop by using their Facebook account through the Facebook login plugin developed by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. In such case the user information (such as name, e-mail and profile picture) will be automatically taken from the Facebook servers and will be automatically added to the user account in FashionMix. The connection is protected and nobody but you may access this data.
- It is possible that the users encounter a survey created by the team of FashionMix or a partner of the company intended to get a deeper knowledge of the users’ attitudes and desires. Such information will not be disclosed to third parties.
Anyone who wants to buy a product from the Fashionmix.net online shop may do so either with or without a registration in the site (order as a guest user).
When registering for the site, the users voluntarily submit their personal data, in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions.
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, registered users have the right to access and change their personal data as well as to demand from Fashionmix.net to close their user account.
Fashionmix BG Ltd., which is the owner of the Fashionmix.net online shop, is a company registered as a personal data administrator at the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
Every registered user or user who made an order as a guest in FashionMix agrees to receive on their e-mail offers for promotional products, new products or other information prepared by the team of FashionMix that is useful for the users. Users shall have the right at any time to unsubscribe from the e-mail newsletter by opening the respective link provided in any of the received newsletters.
Users who pay by bank cards or by Skrill (Moneybookers) will be transferred by a secured SSL connection to web pages located on the servers of the relevant service provider. These pages have a high level of protection and guarantee the security of the users of FashionMix.
PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY
Fashionmix.net guarantees the confidentiality of personal data submitted by customers when making an order on the site and will not disclose personal information before third parties unless such information is requested by services related to the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The owners of FashionMix have the right to amend the Personal Data Protection Policy at any time, without a prior notice, as the new conditions shall be published on the present webpage.
The present Personal Data Protection Policy applies to the Fashionmix.net online shop and to its visitors. Upon publication of any amendments to the conditions, the customers shall be automatically considered to have been notified of the new conditions and to have accepted them.
Last updated: 05.01.2018